The importance of a good roof cannot be emphasized enough. A sturdy roof is a matter of necessity for any homeowner. It protects the interior from the elements and good roof enhances your home’s curb appeal.
One of the most important things that will impact the performance of your roofing system is your choice of contractor. Look for a trustworthy contractor who won’t cut corners and has the requisite skills for the job.
A reputable and experienced contractor will plan everything down to the last detail. They will consider every factor when creating a plan.
Here are some ways to find a roofing contractor in Sonoma County who deserves your trust.
Ask For Recommendations
Ask a friend or family member who has recently wrapped up a roofing project for recommendations. Talk to them about their experience of working with their contractor. Ask whether they are satisfied with the work done and how likely are they to hire them in the future.
Use the Internet to Look For Information
Visit online discussion boards and forums to ask for suggestions and references. Check the online ratings, rankings, and customer testimonials. Visit websites of your preferred contractors. Take a look at their portfolio and go through photos from recently completed projects.
Meet Your Preferred Contractors
Once you have narrowed down the list of prospects, schedule an appointment with your preferred contractors.
Here are some questions to ask a roofing contractor before hiring them.
- How long have you been in business?
- How long will my project take to complete?
- Are you a member of any professional organizations? (If yes), which?
- Are you insured, bonded, and licensed?
- Can you take me through the installation/replacement/maintenance process?
- What accreditations do you have?
- Do you foresee any difficulties with the project?
- Have you handled projects similar to mine before?
- Can you provide me warranty details?
- How do you charge for your services?
Remember to ask for references.
Talk to References
Ask these important questions to the references about the contractor’s quality of work and reliability.
- How was your experience of working with the contractor and their crew?
- Was the project finished on time and within your budget?
- Did the team communicate effectively with you?
- Are you satisfied with the results?
- How likely are you to refer the contractor to a friend/family member?
ARS Roofing, Gutters & Solar is a top-rated roofing contractor in Sonoma County. We are fully bonded and insured. Our roofing professionals have expertise in crafting customized roofing solutions. To enquire about our roofing products and services, call us at (707) 584-5900.