Our Residential and Commercial Waterproofing Services include:
- Deck Coatings
- Roof Coatings
- Tile Coatings
- Metacrylics Coatings
DECK-70 is a liquid-applied “Elastomeric Traffic Topping,” an ideal waterproofing for use on decks and walkways. DECK-70 Elastomeric coatings require no maintenance other than sweeping and cleaning. For additional information, check out www.universalprotectivecoatings.com.
DeckShield membranes are a skid-resistant waterproofing system made from a composite layer of durable reinforced PVC film. It complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. This product was designed and created specifically for residential exterior walkways, patios, decks, balconies, stairways, and for use around swimming pools, hot tubs, and locker rooms. DeckShield is manufactured to withstand foot traffic at hotels, hospitals and many other commercial applications. It can be fully adhered to plywood, concrete, and most rigid surfaces. When properly maintained, DeckShield membranes will perform and look great for years. This product carries a 10-year material warranty.
- Enhances the appearance of decks
- Eliminates annual painting and staining of wood decks
- Slip resistant
- Waterproofing system
- Resists mildew, chemicals, and UV rays
- Eliminates hazardous wood splinters and unsightly concrete cracking
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Requirements
You can get more information at
Roof Coatings (Including Tile Roofs)
Metacrylics® is a layered, watertight blanket of elastomeric acrylics, encapsulating a tough stitch-bonded polyester fabric. The result is a system that handles roof, deck, and building movement regardless of extreme temperature, thermoshock, earthquakes, hurricanes or floods. Beyond their superior quality and long-lasting performance, Metacrylics® products are competitively priced. More importantly, reapplication costs are minimal. The acrylic base and polyester are permanent and virtually unaffected by time; only the primer and acrylic color coats need occasional reapplication. When combined with the enhanced energy efficiency, reduced maintenance expenses and renewable lifetime warranty, it’s hard to match the value of this product. Selecting Metacrylics® for roofing, decking and/or waterproofing has multiple advantages.
- It’s versatile and can be used for new construction, retrofitting or reinforcing building roofs
- High foot traffic is no problem at all
- Superior endurance capabilities include extreme temperatures, the greenhouse effect of ponding water, excessive stresses of earthquakes and hurricanes that cause expansion and contraction of wood, metal, concrete and composite materials
- Regulated and inspected by UL during manufacturing at least 4 times a year for quality control
- UL-fire-rated and ICBO-listed to comply with local building codes
- Simple warranty covers any waterproofing failure including leaks
- Lifetime renewable warranty offers property owners and managers peace of mind
- Availability of smaller quantities (2- and 5-gallon containers) is ideal for small business and apartment owners
Metacrylics® can be applied on virtually any type of roofing material including newly constructed plywood, existing spray foam installation, tar and gravel roofs, corrugated metal, tile, EPDM roofing and even other roof coatings. For more information go to www.Metacrylics.com or check out the video below.
This product carries 10, 15 and 20 year material warranties.